Christmas Quiz: What’s Biblical, What’s Traditional?
And while they were there, the time came for her baby to be born; oand she gave birth to her first child, a son. She wrapped him in a blanket and laid him in a manger, because there was no room for them in the village inn. Luke 2:6-7 (TLB)
The devotional today is different from usual. This Christmas Quiz will help you separate what is biblical about the Nativity and what are simply traditions we’ve come to think are true.
The quiz can be downloaded here. You are welcome to share this with others.
The quiz is compiled by my friend, Steve Pettit, pastor of CenterPoint Christian Fellowship in Gainesville, Florida.
- “Best Christian book this year!!”
- “Amazing vulnerability, I could not put it down!”
- “Practical, painful and true.”
- “This is a real life book about the trials we face in an evil world.”
- “Unique writing style and perspective on living out the christian faith ….”
- “One of my favorite books of the year.”